Thursday, 26 August 2010

Grammar Correction

Hey, it's still me here :)
This is my first posting on my new blog. I'm a little bit fed up with my previous blog. There're some problems there, such as: the header is oversized, the font is messy and a private problem. Besides, I still have to practice blogging in order to improve my writing's skill. So, Mr. Neil wanted me to imagine myself as a teacher then he gave a paper of his story, and asked me to check the grammar points whether already good or still bad.

Here's the story which grammar points should me, as a teacher, attempt to correct.

My Travellings

By Neil Wilson


Hello. My name's is Neil. I am 47 year old and I is English. I been travelling since I am a little boy. The first county I wented to is Germany. I wented their when I is 6 year old with my mothers and fathers. I enjoying it very much and every since then I go to be travelling whenever I can. I have visiting 48 countries for 1962 and I am loving it. I to have been was teaching Engliglish now since 10 years and I am like it. I have been visiting many countries and my favourite's are the Czech republic, Russia, Thailand and Indonesia. I teach Bahasa Ingriss right now. At IEC School in Medan, Indonesia. I taughted here by March 2010. The schhol and the teacher's is very nicely. I have much friends and they are all very nicely. I am learned the languages of Indonesia but very pelan-pelanly (this is Indonesian languages!!!).


Thanking you for reed my stories.


Neil


The corrections:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Travells

By Neil Wilson

Hello. My name's Neil. I am fourty-seven years old and I am English. I have been travelling since I was a little boy. The first country I went to was Germany. I went there when I was six years old with my mother and father. I enjoyed it very much and ever since then I go travelling whenever I can. I have visited fourty-eight countries since 1962 and I love it. I have been teaching English now for ten years and I like it. I have been visiting many countries and my favourites are the Czech Republic, Russia, Thailand and Indonesia. I am teaching English (Bahasa Inggris), at IEC School in Medan, Indonesia. I have been teaching here since March 2010. The school and the teachers are very nice. I have many friends and they are all very nice. I am learning the language of Indonesia but very slowly / pelan-pelan (this is Indonesia language!).

Thank you for reading my story.

Neil


P.S. I am such a bad bad teacher :(

Love, Golda Reginauli

No comments: