I love the way you say ‘I love you’ in between our kissing breathes. One of the reasons why I’m not letting you go. :) I love you. I never thought I could ever love someone this much. I loved you with all my heart and still miss you so much it tears me apart. You told me you loved me and wanted to spend the rest of your life with me. I wished you love me the same way I love you. I wish you’d kept your promise this September. I was really looking forward to hanging out with you because honestly, I really miss you. I miss you a lot more than I thought I would. A lot more. I miss the day when we’d hug each other. I’m sorry for hurting you. You kept on telling me you like me ‘cause I’m so kind. I am mean. I am so sorry. I wish I could turn back time and change the mistake I’ve done to you.
Thank you for coming along.
Happy 16 ♡
Love, Golda Reginauli♡
Love, Golda Reginauli♡
2 comments:
happy 16 to ur beloved one, golda!
geez, what a young age!
best of luck! enjoy luck, only step carefully! :)
haha.
thaks a lot ario
;)
Post a Comment