I haven't posted one of these in a while now. Just haven't been bothered too although a lot of things have been happening. Exams over! Exams over! Public holiday today! A break, at last. I'm so pissed at myself that I keep falling asleep in class, having double eyelids cause I'm too tired and all. I just need a soft shoulder to lean on everyday and possibly a nice hug.
So I'm done with the first week of exams and I already feel so tired. I've a good news, but I know this will be sounds boring. Hehe. We're not gonna end up our relationship, you know? HAPPY? YES, of course!! :D Everything happens for a reason that's for sure. I believe that. Just learn from my mistakes, I believe there's always a new thing to learn everyday. There will be times that we will fight. I know this because sometimes I am too stubborn, too childish, and too many 'too'...
Something isn't told properly so we get the wrong idea and a misunderstanding happens. Then, none both of us are willing to back down and say sorry to one another. It's pretty ironic because just one word, "sorry", could bring an end to this whole situation.
One life lesson learnt from you:
Think of the reason why the person's acted that way and try to understand the person - try being on their shoes.
Thankyou♥,
Love, Golda Reginauli♡

No comments:
Post a Comment