Saturday, 11 September 2010

Personal

I've been acting really out of character in my thought processes lately. They're extremely... spontaneous? Those who don't know me too well may think this is normal and that I am just a completely spontaneous person. But as cliche as it may sound, I'm a lot different than the person people think they know. However, I feel like I've been opening up to more and more people, slowly, but surely. It's hard to tell if I'm making the right decisions. Is it smart to be letting go of all these things? People say that it's less stressful if you just let out your feelings. Say how you feel. Have less to hide. But it seems that in my case, I feel even more stressed when I have to wonder whether or not I should regret the things that I've said. I've never had this problem before, but then again, a lot of things are happening this year that have never happened to me in the past. I like to think I know myself well, but to be honest, I'm just as confused as everyone else! (Well, not quite as confused as everyone else. I think from where I stand, I know enough to be able to live with myself, please myself, and push myself, if that makes any sense at all.)

No comments: