Saturday, 8 January 2011

Hello you 2011

 photo source: weheartit.com

Guys, am terribly sorry for lack of updates. I had my very difficult times accessing the internet these past few days. Yes, I spent my new year at my father's hometown. Truth be told, I couldn't sleep there, I didn't bring my sweater or jacket, and I was freezing like hell! And it made me sick since week ago.

Well, it's now 2011.  Happy New Year to you guys. Wishing you a new year, a new beginning, and a fresh start to be more better than the past. My 2010 was blessed because you know what? I got the first rank at my school. Guys, common.. first rank is no kidding, right? I'm extremely happyyy!!! I'm a girl or yeah am already 17, I got my legal age, and could you please call me as a lady not a girl? *teehee* :D What I'm trying to say is I do not want to be a bimbo, never ever. That's why I have to strive for excellence in education. I've already done my interview with UPH's committe and I hope, I'll receive the letter saying that I'm accepted and get 100% scholarship / full scholarship there. I really want to be like my father and my big brother who always achieved the best and scholarship in their education. I want to make my mom proud of me. I want to show her that I can be more that her thinks I am. Okay, that's actually my big wishes in 2011. *crossfinger* ;) Beauty does not last long, behavior and brain indeed do! I'm still looking for a better me and I'm aiming for better results in my future. Wish me luck guys, I know you'll do! cheers!

xx

No comments: