Dear readers, good greetings to all of you! Nothing feels better than being back at home. So here am I, sitting inside my comfy bedroom, typing on my beloved laptop. Attention please fellas :-D I've deleted several posts on my blog.. It is due to the nonsense words I've typed and I've realized how childish I was at that time. I realized that I've been so stupid thinking very much about the monster (you know who) every single day in my life while he's not even know me anymore. tee-hee :D So guys, I'm baaaack on the track!!!
So here are some pics of the interviewed with western people two days ago.
So here are some pics of the interviewed with western people two days ago.
We got Ms. Emma who's actually my new native teacher in my tuition, then we got James & Lionel from New Zealand and Perth. They're handsome, aye? I like James. He is cool. :-p
And the iseng-iseng video haha
You know what? It took 30 minutes to upload this damn video. errrr... Enjoy! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment