This year flew by so fast. Dont you think so? I am very happy with what I have acomplished this year and many exiciting things to come. There isn't much to update, life goes on just like it supposed to be. This hols isn't surprisingly great to me but it's just right.
Melissa came to my house yesterday after her flight from Takengon to Medan. We went to Sun Plaza to try the newest photobox and wanted to make a super mini album so that we can put it in our phone. But, too bad, fellas! The place was sooooo crowded. We tried to just window shop for awhile and after 30 minutes we came back to that place and DANG! the people who would like to take photo there were increased! Then, we decided to go to Gramedia and bought a book of some pudding's receipes. We'll gonna try to make it real! Can't waiiitttt!!! :D
And oh, we're going to attend Pond's Teen Concert this 18. I feel like a real teenanger because I've never gone to the event like this. Yeah pity me, I'm a homey girl.

2 comments:
wow...congratz for the medal sist :)
anyway, I was a homey girl too, but I enjoyed it, therefore I can spent lot of time at home with my famz :)
have a great day
hahahha kalo aku sih karna males keluar aja kak, akomodasi gak jelas sih wkwkwk :P have a great day too! :)
Post a Comment