Have you ever felt so lack of self esteem to yourself?
Of course I have! As I recall, I felt such low self esteem when I encountered people having more abilities than I did.
What do you think is the most big no no fashion item?
What do you think is the most big no no fashion item?
I'm not that fashionable and I don't even care with any kind of fashion item(s). I wear what I want to wear as long as its comfortable to me. I don't judge people's style also. But for me, the most big no no fashion item is leopard legging thingy. Thats errrr... I don't want to use that!
What's your favorite item inside your closet?
My closet isn't that big to put my favorite item(s) there. It's actually like a public closet, so I just put my teeth brush there. Count it as a favorite item? Don't think so. Conclude that, I don't have any favorite item inside my closet ;)
Thank you for the questions.
Love, Golda Reginauli♡
No comments:
Post a Comment