Friday, 17 December 2010

Bad Friday, huh?

Dear Y,
I do miss you, but everytime I do, I tell myself not to.. Because you might be someone's else now. You are always a part of me, but you're the part that I have lost. Couldn't you see the pain beyond this smile? You hurt me for the billion times. I'm fine now. It's almost the end of December and frank to be said, time flies. New year is coming soon. Before we face and scream it out loud, let's make some hopes for 2011.
  • Accepted in University of Pelita Harapan
  • Pass the government examinations
  • Pass the final test from school
  • Accepted in University of Indonesia
  • Make my parents and siblings proud of me
  • Having a good relationship with my lover
  • and many many more
Today I was became such a barbaric girl in class. I kicked my friend ( it's a boy ) I don't know why, why this should be happened in a very last minute in the end of this semester. As I'm typing this, I'm crying in a silent, noone knows and they shouldn't know it. I'm outta words, I don't have any idea what to tell anymore. Today is such like a bad bad day ever in my life. I hate them a lot.

Dear mom,
I've told you right? I didn't want to go to school today. I've told you that my feeling said that today's gonna be a bad day, I have got it, the time you waking me up to go to school. My feeling is right, and yours not. Please believe me. Love you :*

Photo source

2 comments:

Unknown said...

geez, i remember writing notes like this too on facebook notes a couple years ago. u'll be alrite girl. this might be strange to say, but enjoy ur pain while u can, so by the time u'll get good things, it wud be a BIG happiness :)

Golda Regina said...

ah,, thanks Ario! (: