Monday, 6 December 2010

IKEBANA Handy Craft

So today was kind of a tiring day! Like really exhaustingg. I went to school for my final test then after that, Melissa fetched me then we went to IKEBANA again to make a hamster from plastics. I helped her to do that, then I asked one of the tutor to teach me how to make a bag from eceng gondok. It was nicee, really nice to do such things. Making a handy craft is interesting. It teaches us to be more focus on doing something, and train our patience. But for me, it makes us forget our problems for a moment. We do not have time to think about other things besides stay focus to do it. It is very exciting. Want to tell you a glimpse of our work, but the problem is all of the photos are still in Melissa's phone. I told her to send it via email, maybe she will send it tomorrow, will keep reminding her as she is very forgetful. Hehehe :)

Nah, I skipped one lesson in my tuition today because I can not wait to see the result of a bag that I made, I kept doing that until 3.30 p.m. Alas, I made a fairly large bag, it does take a long time to complete. So, I will continue it on this Wednesday. I came to the tuition around 4 p.m. After that, proceed back by tutoring English in IEC until 9 p.m. Then off to KFC with Melissa to take our dinner, because we're very hungry and we can not negotiate anymore with the belly. Melissa drove me home, and I arrived at home around 10 p.m. Thanks Melissa!

I have to sleep asap. My eyebags are getting puffier by the second, not to mention the hue of the blackness under my eyes :(

Good night peeps :)

till then,
xx

No comments: