Monday, 6 December 2010

The Bonvieux Shop

Hi hello everyone.. I know I know, its time for me ( or even us) to hit the bed and sleep nicely. But you know, I was amazed by this vintage online shop named {bon.vieux}. And you know the author? It's Claradevi Handriatmaja from Sunflares Plethora and her best friend, @adeladelia! The first time when I knew kak Clara was from Gogirl! Magz as she got rated to be the stylist girl of the month. I'm really happy because finally I can find the shop which sells the vintage goods. I often find the vintage shop from internet but most of them are from western country and I don't know how to pay the goods. Here it goes, after searching for quite long time ( tee-hee ) :D Please welcome the cutest vintage shop in Indonesia named {bon.vieux} ; TADAAA....

Here are some of their collections :)





*click the pictures to enlarge

So, what's on your mind? I'm going to calculate the prices :p and ask daddy to buy it as my Christmas' present :)

P.S. : You can also shop on their official Bonvieux Shop facebook account or tweet them @shopbonvieux 
Happy shopping, guys!

till then,

No comments: