Everything just seems to be going so wrong and I don't know why. I wish I could find someone to talk to. I'm thankful for all my wonderful friends, but I just can't burden them with everything so my only alternative right now is this lame blog. wtf? Plus I can't be bothered to type that much anyway, ha. I don't really know. I've spent almost my whole day studying for my exams, which are this week. I'm really scared for Biology and Physics, hell. I'm scared for all my subjects. I didn't realize how much we had covered in just one year!! I've been trying my best to focus real hard on studying, but for some reason it just doesn't seem as though anything is getting through my head. And of course, there are those distractions. Oh well, I'll try my hardest, that's all I can do at the moment. Well, it definitely has been, and will continue to be busy, busy, busy! It's like there aren't enough hours in the day to finish anything. I'm so tired and stressed I have no idea what's going on anymore. That's a little tastes of grade 12. One more day and remedial(s) are watching over me. Oh God, hopefully not. Wish me luck!
till then,
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment