Monday, 20 December 2010

On the 4th week of christmas ; a giveaway! from Rhianne

December has always been the best month all year. Why? I tell you. There are many bloggers who are super duper cool, which would give a gift to us for free a.k.a giveaway. Cool, right? So, here I want to tell you, guys, Rhianne from http://fortheeasilydistracted.blogspot.com entered the giveaway for anyone who wants to participates and the prize is also cool and adorable. Want it? Simply go to her blog! Here I give you a glimpse of it;
Lovely, right? Find your five item on http://www.etsy.com/shop/thatkate and do leave your comment on Rhianne blog post with your favourite item from the shop :) Here's my fave item from the shop;

Rock n Roll Goldtone textured heart pendant on chain

simply caught my attention! ;) I really dig it to the max :)
And oh the deadline will be on 24th December, so go! go! go! check her giveaway!

4 comments:

Sabina said...

Nice header!

Golda Regina said...

Thanks! (:

Anonymous said...

Aw they are addorable! I want one!

Golda Regina said...

Just buy it lol :)