Monday, 17 January 2011

Don't stress the small stuff: cheer up!

Hello, good night fellas. I bet people are all on bed having their beauty sleep at this time. I was about going to bed as well, but I can't. I'm hungry. I just ate oriental bento from KFC today.

I wanna talk about a thing that is about this whole 'moving-on' things face by me. I'm kind of stuck upon my ex and being stupid all the time, lol. It was so horrible that time that I could hardly concentrate on other things. I've been telling to my self, "stop thinking about him" like bla bla bla times, and I won't listen. Well, I always believe that 'moving-on' might be difficult to certain people but I believe that it's not impossible. Everything was so perfect, friends were jealous with our relationship but I turned him down. Things changed, and so we experienced what so called "post-break-up" problems. Thing that I couldn't accept is, not even a month since our broke up, he has already had a new girlfriend. Whatthefuck! He forgot our 19 months togetherness already. *sigh* Mom said to me, "You stupid girl, don't ever let him laugh at you by seeing yours like this. There're so many men out there, much better than him. Go forget him, and open your heart to another one. But don't forget to stay focus to your education too, remember there're so many examinations waiting for you. Don't waste your time thinking of him. Let him go, and let him enjoy his new relationship. Don't ever regret, I told you!" Mom got angry with me. She never wants me to be like a weak girl especially of love. She hates it so much. *duh* She's right, yes? I believe there's still a long way to go, I could make another story happens, so why stuck in some fairy tales? Well, thank God I am a 'happy-go-lucky' type of person so I choose to put all those behind and now good news! This afternoon I went to Sun Plaza having my meni pedi hehe. Melissa came to my house and drove us there. Thanks a lot you, marmut! xx She said, "you should go somewhere, relaxing your mind. Forget him and let's have fuuuunnnn!!!" It's not a mistake to fall in love with you, Melissaaaaa :) thanks a lot! Mm, yah my blog is currently under construction, lol. It's why the the header and other stuff is changed. No worries, it's gonna be fine in no time.



Sorry for the bad quality photos, it was taken by BB which is sucks you guys know. And here's my photos with sister using the cam in my laptop :) I edited it. Which one is better? ;)






xx

No comments: