Be a single happy
flashback: 29-04-2009 to 25-12-2010. Few days after the breakup, I was kinda regret it. I cried a lot. I woke up and cried, I went to sleep and cried. I ate and cried. I showered and cried. I studied in class and cried. I lost my sense of humor. I lost my weight ( which is a yayness actually :p ) cried, cried and cried. This is a true story of mine. One of my weakness, get it? ;-)
"RELATIONSHIPS don't need promises, terms, and conditions. It just need two people: one who can trust and one who can understand." @TheQuoteWhore
Consuming healthier food
I was about to stop having fast food like KFC and his friends, but mom and sister laughed and said 'you are so BC yah'. So let's make it more realistic, soft drinks seem like possible! Well, am not a big fan of soft drinks though, so must be no problem. I'd really like to start consuming healthier food, trying to eat vegetables, and more fruits escpecially orange! Yes yes I'm a big fan of orange. If winnie the pooh likes honey so much than golda the pooh likes orange so much! :-) I can finish 2kg of oranges by myself in 10 minutes only. Cool right? ;-)
Pass the National Examinations and what so called 'exam(s)'
AMIN! :-)
Got 100% (full) scholarship from University of Pelita Harapan
God, please let this thing come true. Finger cross. :-) I really want to give my life to fullest to those kids! I love how they call me "Miss Golda" :-) Those chubby kids never failed to make my day :-)
Do love myself more and more
I often feel so damn awful with the outfits I wear. I feel super duper triple envy with girls who weighs like supermodel or like skinny women out there. But one thing is I have my long black straight hair that they don't have. From now on, I will cherish every little things in my body. Every little things that God already designed to me. :-) Be bless everyday! :-)
Tell me, what's yours? ;-)
show you my cupu pose ;-p
and morning face ;-)
tee-hee :-D
till we meet again,
xx



6 comments:
wawww.. golda r u really made resolutions?kereeennn... aku aja belon... hihihihiihi...seriusan putus cinta bisa jd kurus? hahahahahhaa.. *pengen*
yes yes, mbak anne. hahha. tp gak lama sih, abis itu di beliin papa segudang makanan, dipaksa mama makan ya nambah lagi deh. wkwkwk
poto yg plg bontot, km mirip bener yak sm si iyeq, hihihi....
oh really kak? persaan enggak deh haha ;p
iya... hehehe... cuma wajah km lebih mulus.. :D
so pasti. hha :p
Post a Comment