Sunday, 23 January 2011

I never regret having you in my life.

Why time flies so fast? Oh shit tomorrow is monday. Hello, how is life you, fellas? I have been so awfully tired with school stuff. Lots of assignments to do. This afternoon, I've just done the preparations for physics's presentation this coming Tuesday with my team. oh hell! Due I got the first rank in class, I get the chance to be the first one to present my presentation in class. sounds great, aye? :s hahahaha.
Here's the sneak-peak ;)


 Maria is the name.

 "iya sayang..." hahaha

 texting all the time :p

 this boy not even helped us to do the presentation but did his homework there. tsk!

 Hiskia helped the others to do their own parts. tsk!



 Look at my bow, yeah. haha weird, huh?

 I love this one, it was candid taken by me (:

welcome back my long hair!


I know you are so unbelievably patient, you are the most patient person I ever met this far. I am the one who always starts talking about the pasts. I am the one who always create a problem. I know. I know I shouldn't expect for anything better cause I decided to move on.

good night guys, have a nice one! :)
xx

No comments: