♫ Daniel Powter - Bad Day
♫ Daniel Powter - Love You Lately
'Cause I'm the one that loves you lately
You and me, we got this great thing
And we're the only one's that around
We're the only one's that around this Babylon
♫ Daniel Powter - Free Loop
Cause it's hard for me to lose in my life I've found
Only time will tell and I will figure out
............................................................
............................................................
............................................................
That we can baby we can change and feel alright
"It’s funny how people forget so many good things you did to em, and when you made one little mistake, they just can’t leave it alone." via infamous20s.
Bad Day by Darwin Deez. http://www.itunes.com/darwindeez
That qoute really really..... ahhhhh. I always face that kind of thing. That's why I wanna become rude, more selfish, and never give attention to people but you know, I'm too weak. I can't do that. But they never see it, they never see the good things I've done to them. In this case, am I the stupid or the careless one? or maybe, are they the stupid and the idiotic and the bastard and the motherfucker ones? Never get the answer. Answer me, please?
My favourite love song, ever :)
The Love Story Of Carl and Elie. UP © Copyright of Walt Disney Enterprises and Pixar Animations. Yellowcard - Dear Bobbie © Copyright of Capitol Records.
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment