Wednesday, 16 February 2011

in the middle of the night.

Hey ya chicks! I used up my sleep time to blog at this midnight since I can't seem to get into sleep right away. So how was your holiday? Mine was pretty shit if you would like to know. Been so busy with school stuff ( as always ), I nearly died like seriously! I still have 3 days left of monthly examinations, ugh. All of the assignments and exams and shit are making me go insane! Like, seriously, time passes by too fast for you to even absorb on what's happening. I can't even explain it in words. There's too much to say :-) Anyways it's 12:20 AM in Indonesia. My eyebags are getting puffier by the second, not to mention the hue of the blackness under my eyes :/  I gotta sleep now.

PS : Please do check my page, I've changed some of them into the new one. Its fresh from the oven. And always be! :-)

 
“Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.” (Anonymous)
Good morning,
xx

6 comments:

sayamaya said...

tsssahhh... akhirnya design baru ya. punyaku msh nunggu temenku ilustrasiin. huhuhuhu...
nice golda, looks simple.. :)

Golda Regina said...

hahahha buat sendiri aja kak. nunggu2 orang yg buat bakal lama banget jadinya, apalagi kalo gratisan :p si iyeq aja tuh udah berabad2 minta, gak jadi2. tp punya temennya (cewek) seribu kali udah digantinya designnya. wtf! -_________-

Wawan Kurniawan said...

have a nice sleeep hehe

sayamaya said...

huhuhu.. tp aku gk sempat gambar (alasan krn gk jago gambar). hehehe..itu namanya kekuatan cinta golda. iyeq mgk lg naksir sm tu cewek, mknya bikin kebut semalam. hihihii...

Golda Regina said...

kyaaa, si cewek itu malah udah ada pacarnya kak. emang kan kita gitu kak, sama sodara sendiri lamaaaaaaaaaaaaaa banget, sama orang diusahain secepat kilat haha

sayamaya said...

jiiahhhhh.......... kesian amat ya. hihihii.. poor iyeq. ini efek dari mengabaikan permintaan sang adik. semoga iyeq bertobat :D