Hey guys, wassup? How is your saturday night? Mine was great! I spent my saturday night at Merdeka Walk, I bet people in Medan know this place. Hehehe :-) So why why why I went there? Curious? Curious? Hehehe. I wanted to see my friends' band performance there. They were joining the Java Jazz Festival competition held by Axis Road to Java Jazz 2011. And good news! Congratulations to Blue Sunshine , and oh their band name is Blue Sunshine "we are Blue and always Sunshine" :-) who has achieved the 1st place for the student category. Today they'll perform and compete again at Merdeka Walk for the final round. Whoever that will be selected to win tonight, will participate in the Java Jazz 2011 in Jakarta on this upcoming March! Cool, aye? :-D I wish them bunch of lucks! Do support them by voting via sms with your axis number. Grab your phone, and type this: MDNP (space) BLUESUNSHINE send to 9080. Lots of thanks! God bless you all! :-)























7 comments:
This post reminds me to 2008, when I was in Indonesia, I come to this event in Jakarta. Great post :)
I want to go to Jakarta to see the real Java Jazz one, but the time isn't friendly to me. March is a hectic month for me because of the upcoming national examination in April. So sad. and oh, thanks for the compliment! :)
You should, the Java Jazz is the greatest event of the year. You can see a lot of great musician, local or foreign musician, entertaining you all night long !!
yg juara 2 siapa tuh golda. ehem.. cakep keliatannya. gktau deh aslinya. huahahhaa...
btw, congrat y buat tmn km blue sunshine. terus berkarya.. :)
yg megang juara 2 itu anggota axis kak, panitia, perwakilan, karna mereka kalo nggak salah udah pulang duluan. charmapochie kalo nggak salah yg juara 2. :) thanks kak :)
jahh... kirain kenalan km jg tyt anak axis.... -.-"
patut disayangkah. hihihi...
km gk bikin band juga dek?
hahaha iya kak, dia fotografernya kemaren hehe :p jelek kok kak aslinya :p masih mending cowok kk kok hhah :D walah buat band? aku jadi penari latarnya gitu la ya kak. sampai saat ini aku jadi penikmat aja dulu kak. hehe
Post a Comment