Hey guys I'm back! Wassup? I don't know what to say though. There was something happened yesterday, and whenever I tried to remember it, it really make me down, make me feel, "ok God, now I know that I'm the one who's so kind to them and they're never really care to me. Fake!" Yeah, it's all about friendship. One thing for sure is, I'm not gonna miss them. Fact is, they'll be list on my black list friends. Or can I just call them foes? Not friends, puhleaseee? It hurts. Really. When they need me, I am always there. Even when I'm in a happy mood, really really happy, but when I see one of my friend sad or cry or not in the good mood, I'll come to him/her and try to solve and cheer him/her up. What they did to me yesterday was out of my mind. I wont tell you guys, sorry. I hate them. I loathe them. I dislike them.
This is for those who are on the edge of breaking up: click click!
xx
2 comments:
udah di kroscek dek, mana tau salah paham.
btw, keep spirit :)
thanks kak :)
Post a Comment