Sunday, 24 April 2011

Senyum? Mau ya?

Empty. That’s how I feel now. Well, first of all I’m still on my holiday and what I can do for today is just staying at home and got nothing to do. I don’t know what to do. Everybody got their own business and I’m the one who’s idleness. Well, I’m trying to find something to do with, so I decided to make a video. There's a story behind this. So I have a new friend. We texted each others, sometimes we met on yahoo messenger, and everyday he always mention this words: bosan, stress. surams. Yeah something like that. I tried to entertaint him, but its not work at all. I give up then I come up with an idea, why don't I try to make a video? Who knows that he'll like it? Then here it the video. Hope he'll like it and no more bosan, stress, and surams words. Hope you guys will enjoy it also.


P. S: Sorry for the bad bad video. I know it sucks. I'm still learning on how to make a good video. Wish me luck! 

My laptop is going insane recently. It can restart itself if we open too many windows or typing too fast and sometimes will restart again even before it can be fully operated after the restart before. Crazy, eh? =.=" And I should expand my vocabulary && the complicated grammatical structures more as my family keep saying about my bad English all the time T.T and another reasons too.

Bye!
xx

P. S: Frohe Ostern!!!!

No comments: