Monday, 9 May 2011

My dearest one, happy 23


Happy sweet 23 my dearest one, my big brother, Othniel H.S. Purba. I wish you all the very best in life. Cepet dapet pacar hahaha :P Well, well, again, in your birthday, you have to celebrate it alone without us. I'm sad because you're so far away there in Lombok. I can't wait any longer to see you in Yogjakarta this July. Semoga dapet cuti kerja ya bang. Have a wonderful year ahead! Cheers!

 the birthday man? hihi

Once again,

Happy happy birthday! Woohooooo!!!! :D

your sister,
Golda R. Purba

3 comments:

Gloria Putri said...

Golda batak ya? wah...horas:)
selamat ulang tahun buat abang nya (abang apa adek nih?)

Dania Adela said...

happy birthday yaaa buat si big brotheerr ;)
umurnya kok sepantaran akuu? haha ;p

Golda Regina said...

@gloria: iya batak kak, hehhe. horas! :D abang aku kak, yg paling besar hehe. cakep yah :P

@dania: terimakasih banyak kak daniaaa :D hahaha sama tahun lahirnya ya sama dong umurnya :P