Thursday, 5 May 2011

my thing: competition

 

Finally, again and again. I've registered myself to join two kind of competition. The first one is kind of writing competition and I've already sent my writing to the committee and now what I'm going to do is just waiting for the announcement. #wishmeluck! The second one is about beauty? Hihihi. It's secret. I'm too shy to tell you guys, just wait and see if I can win it then I'll tell it to you completely without missing any single story. Hahaha. The competition will be on next Saturday, #wishmeluck! :D

xx

7 comments:

Ikmalia Anindita said...

good luck dear

Miy said...

all the best luck for you!

Hugs,
The Picnic Girl

Join my 2nd blogaversaire giveaway!

sartob said...

looove your your pics,dear :) and good luuuck!

sayamaya said...

dek, km dapat award dari aku =))
cek ya dsnni:

http://artikamaya.blogspot.com/2011/05/award-is-coming.html

have a nice weekend dear :)

Golda Regina said...

thanks kak anindita, kak miy, and kak sartob, your wish are really means a lot to me.

@maya: thank you kak :) kisskiss

Gricia (Cia) said...

Good luck dear!

JOIN MY GIVEAWAY:
http://missgricia.blogspot.com/2011/05/very-first-giveaway.html

www.missgricia.blogspot.com

Golda Regina said...

Thanks kak Gricia :)
I've joined your giveaway. :D