Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Duh

Today is seriously one of those super bad day, my PKn's paper is just pure bullshit. Today obviously is the day that suck, long periods and blablabla, so not gonna talk about it. I haven't sleep for one day. After posting this, I guess I'm gonna go sleep. Exhausted already :( So, yesterday afternoon I'd my tuition at school untill 5.30 p.m then continued my destination (haha) to IEC. Melissa texted me when I was just out from school asking if  we'll having a test or not. I said, I don't know. Hehe. Actually, I knew it. Because I got the schedule with me *tee-hee* :D Sorry, Mel :) I just want you to came yesterday, and didn't skip our class again. So yeah, we're so surprise because the questionsssssssss... so manyyyyyyyyyyyy! Thats too much, I can't lie. Even our genius said that too, and surprisingly, after half of the time, he said, "Miss, the questions so difficult la" HAHA. After that, heading back home and arrived at 10 p.m /SIGH.

Every big achievements starts with one small step.


Love, Golda Reginauli♡

2 comments:

Ila Schaffer said...

ayoo semangaaat sayang !! pasti bisa :D

Golda Regina said...

hehe okee kak :)