Have you ever felt this way?
Let me be honest with you, when I said I loved you, it was more than the truth, you see, with each lonely night and day that I must go through well, they just bring me closer to you.
But you didn't see it. Never.
You threw me like a rubbish. /SIGH
Then again,
WHO CARES?
Me not (again).
Enough is Enough.
I didn't say I'm always right, but are you?
Please please
Don't ever do this again
For everyone, not only me.
Thankyou.
:)
Let me be honest with you, when I said I loved you, it was more than the truth, you see, with each lonely night and day that I must go through well, they just bring me closer to you.
But you didn't see it. Never.
You threw me like a rubbish. /SIGH
Then again,
WHO CARES?
Me not (again).
Enough is Enough.
I didn't say I'm always right, but are you?
Please please
Don't ever do this again
For everyone, not only me.
Thankyou.
:)







No comments:
Post a Comment