Why won’t you smile with your teeth showing off?
I smile with my teeth showing off. But I rarely smile like that. That's because my face will look weird and my chubby cheeck will become more chubby :D
Do you think that you are a good person?
Not so good, but then not so bad too.
Worst thing happened in your current week?
Worst thing? Hmm.. *Let me think first* I had better keep it to myself, let me keep it secret :P
Kamu mau kuliah apa sih nanti? Aku saranin jurnalistik. Soalnya kamu suka banget formspring. Hahaha
I don't really like throwing questions to people. This's just for fun :P
When you look in the mirror, what do you see?
When I look in the mirror, I see me and how much I wish I didn’t have a reflection.
Thank you for the questions,
Love, Golda Reginauli♡
No comments:
Post a Comment