Happy Saturday first to all of you guys. I know I haven't posted anything for month and sorry about that. So in order to make that up, I'm right here typing this post with heavy sleepy eyes. Yeah, you know guys, this is actually my nap time :) . Nothing much happened, just you know routines. It bores me here. I've been busy doing my assignment for upcoming Monday, and believe it or not, I haven't rest my mind even for a minute since weeks ago. If you're wondering why suddenly I transformed into a diligent bitch, well, I have to. I have to finish at least two of my assignments this week so that I could receive my Indonesian's test "kisi-kisi". I wanna screw all of them. Okay, so let's wish I could finish up all these. People said when you put your heart in doing something, you'd get the best result out of it. ( P.S. : for the sake of great marks :D )
Anyway, I had this serious problem to stay focus, the moment I start studying, I'll start distract myself with internet, mobile-phone, and sinetron.Worst is I always sneaking into blanket and wasted another 2 hours for sleep. HAHA. Speaking of exam, it makes me somehow miss mom and dad who used to nag me to the point of insanity just to make me study weeks prior my exam, and sometimes I won't listen. Yeah, I miss mom and dad. My mom now is on her way to Mataram, NTB accompanied my brother there. Searching for his office, his house, and stuff there. My big brother will stay there for at least 3 years then I don't know where and when will he move again. He works as a tax staff in one of Indonesia Taxation Authority as he graduated from STAN . And you know guys, I'm going to pursue my study there too. I hope I'll be accepted there. But it is not final yet. I still hope for University of Indonesia :) Well, wish me luck :D for my final exams too!
After rambling so much, now I want to share you some of EPC Competition's photos last month if I'm not mistaken :p Poor me, they didn't upload my photo on Facebook. How unfair! >.<
Here they are; enjoy!
Until we meet again,
















No comments:
Post a Comment