Christmas is coming like really soonnnnn. Omgg time flies so fast. Just past my 17th birthday and ohhh it's 18 next year. Seriously 18 is a number, a grown up number. Halo fellas! :)
Anyway, I feel like my brain is not working as good as it used to be. Seriously. Many people (include: friends, teachers) always comment about this semester (5th semester). Okay I know, our results in this semester will be used for the purposes of the college. Teachers always remind us about it, like every single day. But guyyyssss, 5th semester is such a messy semester. The routines are soooo tight, luckly, I still can breath. I don't have any spirit to study not even to think of anything. So many asshitments to do and we've to collect it like very very soon. They (teachers) said, "We don't have much time to process your (all of students) marks. We're in a rush." Well, that's your job, teachers.
This semester will last in about 2 more weeks, then we're going to see our results. Yayness :D . Hopefully I can still maintain my rank or even increase it, who knows that I can get the 2nd rank? :P Okay I know, I won't and never get the 1st rank. I want it! Like seriously, guyss!
Oh ya, I'm going to make a short tutorial about "how to make my header" on my blog :) Wait guys, I'm going to make it right after the final exam over. Promise :)
till then,
xx
Anyway, I feel like my brain is not working as good as it used to be. Seriously. Many people (include: friends, teachers) always comment about this semester (5th semester). Okay I know, our results in this semester will be used for the purposes of the college. Teachers always remind us about it, like every single day. But guyyyssss, 5th semester is such a messy semester. The routines are soooo tight, luckly, I still can breath. I don't have any spirit to study not even to think of anything. So many asshitments to do and we've to collect it like very very soon. They (teachers) said, "We don't have much time to process your (all of students) marks. We're in a rush." Well, that's your job, teachers.
This semester will last in about 2 more weeks, then we're going to see our results. Yayness :D . Hopefully I can still maintain my rank or even increase it, who knows that I can get the 2nd rank? :P Okay I know, I won't and never get the 1st rank. I want it! Like seriously, guyss!
Oh ya, I'm going to make a short tutorial about "how to make my header" on my blog :) Wait guys, I'm going to make it right after the final exam over. Promise :)
till then,
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment