Monday, 17 January 2011

GIVE ME YOUR COMMENTs.

I wanna change my header again, I need your comments which one is better? I'll give you 3 pictures so that you can decide which is the best one.




or shoud I make a new one? (:

xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LHA!!!! ini udah beda lagi headernya! hahaha, nah maksut gw yg ini nih!!!
kl d post ini , ya yg gw maksut adlh header pertama. totally nice!

ps: regarding about ur bf ya, ur mom is right! ur still too young lah buat terlalu patah hati. he's just not grown up too, and he;s not meant for u berarti. lemme write one of my fav. quotes

" God wants you to meet all the bad and wrong people first, so you will know how it feels to be happy and grateful by the time you meet the good and the right one"

best of luck!

sayamaya said...

i guess no 2 its better than other. simple.

Golda Regina said...

thanks all :)