Hello cyber-peepos!
I don't have any idea on how a PRU-art boy thought that my blog is funny, but still, thank you for the award :) This's like a flash back for me because I like to do award like this in my old blog years ago. So this is gonna be the first award for my new blog! :) So, let's start.
Eight random facts about me;
- My name is Golda, given by my pop, taken and gotten inspired from Golda Meir, the fourth Prime Minister of the State of Israel. My dad told me like that. He has a dream that someday I can be like her. That's why I want to be an ambassador. Wish me luck! :-)
- I'm a sensitive person, easyly to cry. I can cry when I read a novel, like Perahu Kertas and A Child called 'it'.
- My favourite colour is orange and I'm a big fan of WinniethePooh. So that's why I always put 'pooh' on my social network's username :-) And when people ask me what do I want for my birthday gift, without thinking too much, I'll answer, I want a pooh thingy(s). I don't care whatever it is, even if it is just an eraser or pencil, I'll surely happy to accept that. ;-)
- I'm a very talkactive girl. You wont believe me here, but hey, wait until you meet me in person. You'll be speechless and your head will be spin around hearing how fast I talk. You can't catch my sentences. Seriously.
- Easily hurt but recovers easily. Does not care of what others think.
- We met online, though we were thousands miles away, and tried to pretend we were just friends, but soon we were falling. My first serious relationship was with him. One year and seven months ended in Jesus' birthday. Please don't ever forget what we had.
- Damn! I like Justin Bieber and my favourite song is That Should Be Me.
- My weight is around 60 something. :-P

No comments:
Post a Comment