Hey folks, what's up? I skipped my tuition again this afternoon. Yesterday I didn't attend IEC, I was way too lazy to meet, Donny. He's a liar. I hate him! Stop telling lie to me, I'm sick of it! *^&$#@! O.K well skip about Donny. Maybe some of you curious why I didn't attend bimbel today. Well, something happened with my teeth since days ago, and I didn't tell it to my pop. It's getting worse each day. I wont tell pop. I don't want to burden him anymore. I'm so weak. I phoned pop after school today, said that I can't stand this pain any longer. Pop asked me to go to the dentist but I wont. It's really hurt. I just wanna go home and sleep. My teeth are cenat-cenut right now. Huhu :(
And hey! This's my 100th post and it belongs to Mojo, my sapi teon, my ex-boyfriend, my monster, my friend, and my Damoy! I'm soooo in love with him! He's my favourite! ;) Why? Because the first time I wanted to make a new blog, I asked him to give it a name, voila, actually my blog's name was bittersweet of life. Mojo gave it. But I changed it because I thought there are plenty of bloggers use it as their blog name. So here it comes Day by Day. Hehe :) But, still, I wanna thank Damoy for giving me such inspiration. If at first he didn't give bittersweet of life as my blog name, maybe I still keep it blank. So thanks bunch, Damoy! I love you! Don't get me wrong though, I love him as my brother not anyone else.
xx


No comments:
Post a Comment