Hello buddy. How is your day? I am so sorry for not updating. I know I have been saying this for several times but I really mean it. I have been wanting to blog and upload pictures, but I do not have money to pay the internet fee because dad wont pay it anymore, and I've been so so so busy lately preparing myself for my National Examinations. Time flies, it's just two weeks away to my national exam. I hope I can tackle them as easy as drinking water! Wish me luck. I have two things to say here. The good and the bad one. Ok let's start with the good one.
sorry for the bad quality, taken with my laptop's cam
TADAAA... As what you've seen above, uhm, yes! I got 100% scholarship from UPH. One of my dreams came true! I really really thank God for this! Couldn't believe that it is really happening. I cried a lot, laughed a lot, and smiled a lot all night long, and I didn't sleep that day. 31st of March was my best day and date ever besides my own birth date ;-)
Wanted to know for the bad news? Rain started to pour since the first day of April and its keep happening every day, every night. Can you guess what had happened? Yes, FLOOD! It's F-L-O-OD! Let some of the picts that I took describe it all.
P.S : Buanglah sampah pada tempatnya. Please put the garbage into the dustbin. Don't throw garbage carelessly, alright people? Thank you :)
xx







5 comments:
yippiee... congrat dek! selamat.. selamut... Omedetōgozaimasu... félicitations... complimenti... dan... mm apa ya bahasa bataknya congrat.. :D
uph mana dek? sby, jkt, ato dmn?
n yess, i already heard that news. keep spirit ya. bumi emang lg bergejolak.
WOW!!!! A HUNDRED PERCENT COVERED SCHOLARSHIP?????
what kind brain u got inside ur head, huh???
hahahaha, anyway, selamaaaaaaaaat!!!! u must be in a really happy place of ur life at the moment!
and im so sorry for what happened in Sumatra Utara, hope u and ur family are all okay!
@maya : hahaha selamat juga bahasa bataknya kak :) thank you so muuucccchhhh. UPH jakarta kak, di karawaci, tangerang :) bumi sedang tidak bergejolak kak, tapi manusianya yg terus2an bergejolak dengan kemalasan membuang sampah pada tempatnya hhaha. itulah penyebabnya -.-
@ario: AAAAAAA ARIOOOO!!! that's too much! ;-) lagi terberkati yoo, jadinya dapet full scholarship ;D hehehe... of course! as what i've said above, i even didn't sleep, yeahs. haha. thank you thank you thank you so much ya, Ario :">
wah hebat! congrat ya golda! keren banget! ikut seneng lho...
selamat jd anak kuliahan yaaa...
:)
HIHIHI thanks so mucho mucho kak! ;) finally yaaa.. i'm going to be call mahasiswa cailaaahh :P
Post a Comment