we got the same profile picture. isn't it sweet? *blushing* :">
LOL I know I know that there's a big question mark inside your brain. Who the hell is he? Maybe that is a question pop out from your brain. Nah nah, don't get me wrong though. He is my friend. One of my closest boy friend in class. He's kind and sweet. He's cool, I should say. He never judge people base on their cover, he never underestimate people. He never think negatively about people. He's sooo friendly and super patient boy I ever meet. He never angry even if you try to make him angry, he wont. He can control his emotion. How cute he is! Haha. I love him! I once ever flirted him saying this, " Hans, we both are single. Why don't we just being in a relationship?" You know what was his answered? He answered me like this, "It's impossible, Gol. I'm still young. I want to have a relationship with someone when I have graduated from my master degree and get a job. It isn't a short time. Around 7 years, maybe? We still don't know. Do you want to wait for that long time without having any relationship between us?" Hahaha. You know guys, I was just kidding asking him about it in bus in our trip to Parapat. I got him daydreaming and asked to talk. Yeah. He's sooo plain? or innocent? LOL. One thing for sure is I love him! Hahaha. What do you think? Isn't he cute?
xx





5 comments:
well, for me, having a boy friend is meaningful than a girl friend...they're nice..sometimes they will treat us like their lady :) hehehe...but, difficult for me to change from friendship become romance relationship :) coz friends are used to be friends forever :) that's my opinion
Have a nice day Golda :)
ehem.. ehem... asyik nih py tmn dekat kayak hanz. yes, his cute n sweet dek. btw, die dpt beasiswa jg gk di UPH?
unyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :3
oh geez. how sweeeeeeeeeeet. envious goes to you!
@gloriaputri: yes, that's true. sometimes i agree with that kind of opinion. but, well, yeah, nothing is impossible, right? ;) but in my life time, never come across such thing also. you know, as what i've mentioned above, i was just kidding, it was all pure a suddenly sudden thought of mine. hahaha. :P
@maya: hahaha yes yes kak. even sometimes dia dinginnya kayak batu. ahha. nope kak, dia mau ambil ITB :) wish him the very best of luck!
@mumu: hihihihi salam unyuuu! :)
@katyaskr: thank you so mucho! :)
xx
Post a Comment