Friday, 20 May 2011

I always try to be strong.

Good day, everyone!


I know I have postponed this post for a week. Well, am sorry to all of you following my twitter if you happened to read some of my harsh tweets. Life has been... I don't know whether it's been treating me good or what, there were some things that I couldn't tell you much. I just wanted to shout it right on my mom's face but I just can't. Yeah it was all about me, mom, and money (again). I hate to talk this on my blog. I just need someone who can entertain me right now. You can buzz me on Y!M or wall me on Facebook or tweet me on twitter or or message me on email. I'm really not in a good mood. If happened you saw me smile, laugh and whatever, it's fake! Yeah. I just put all those behind. I wont let people ask what happened to me because it only can make me cry again. My eyes really hurt. It's 12 x 24 hours to the SNMPTN's test. I'm not ready yet. I've already registered myself this morning with my swollen eyes to join this just because to make my mom happy. Even I don't like the major that she asked me to choose. Yeah, it's Medical. Anything mom. Anything for you, as long as you're happy. I'm more than happy to do it. /sigh/ Mom, I'll do my best on the test, whatever is the result later, if I fail, please forgive me. I won't make myself fail on the test on purpose, don't worry.


Well guys, I've promised you, right to tell everything about my competitions? Not as what I promised in my last post, I won't tell everything. Well my second competition was about Beauty and Healthy Hair Contest. I just went to the final round, but I didn't win it. Poor me. Haha. One of my cyber friend told me that I should be proud of myself because I can entered to the final round. Yeah but I was disappointed too. And, oh, I have one good news for you, readers. I've graduated from my high school. Yipidamdam uh yeahss. Hahaha. I'm soooo happy! But I didn't pay to Jalur Undangan. So I have to fight with the real written test this coming 31st May and 1st June. Wish me luck! :):):):)


Dear beloved Jesus, 
if You're there to listen, my dear God, please give me the strength and faith to get through all these. I ain't asking You to make it easier for me, just please give me power to remain strong.

8 comments:

Gloria Putri said...

Hey Golda :) hope u'll fine....hehhee...may I know your YM! account? so I will "buzz!" you when I have nothing to do :)

eLFiRa aRisanti said...

cute :)

stylefrontier said...

the second photo is so cute
xoxo

Delllana said...

KERENNN XOXOXOXO

sayamaya said...

i do believe that u will be more stronger than now dek. ganbate!

sayamaya said...

eh iya, happy weekend *kissnhug

Golda Regina said...

thank you everyoneee. XOXO

Yanti Rostarina said...

hi golda :)

"if You're there to listen, my dear God, please give me the strength and faith to get through all these. I ain't asking You to make it easier for me, just please give me power to remain strong."

I superb love this quote :)

I love your blog and I'm following you now :D

visit my blog :
http://afternoon-talk.blogspot.com/

you may follow if you like it
thx :)