So this is the day that the Lord had made. HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY MELISSA! Have a wonderful year ahead. Semoga tambah cantik, pinter, imut, baik terutama sama aku. hehehe. Cepat dapat pacar :-p Semakin kuat dalam menghadapi masalah, jangan cengeng ya sayang! Wishes come true. Love you to the max! xx P.S: kemek-kemek bisa kali ya. haha
Happy belated birthday to my best bestfriend. Thanks for being an annoying bestfriend for life, thanks for being a colour of my life, love you loads. You must be feeling so lonely at home without having any of your family there with you on your birthday, and say 'happy birthday' directly to you. Anyway, still, I know you had an amazing and unforgettable 17th birthday. You still have us, your friends. Was the surprise and gifts made you happy? I hope so. And just want you to know, these words ain't enough to describe how much I love you. You're the one and only bestfriend I wonder so much, a super bestfriend I've ever had. Thanks for the love, care, understanding, efforts, and everything, you gave me so much and enough. I love you, Melissa.
Naporlu Binotoon* :
So my brother David, he's not my biology brother, I called him brother because we have the same surename that is Purba. hehe. He's so damn crazy I should say. He likes to make a sensation, tsk. haha. but I love him! Do check carefully to the photo under this post, I made a red triangle sign right on his name badge! hahha.
And that's my friend! :-)
*: Naporlu Binotoon is P.S in Bataknese :-P
xx








7 comments:
Haha! Seems like she had a birthday to remember (referring to the 4th and 5th photo)! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!
haha, maybe it was because i edited the photo look like the vintage one. hehe :-) thanks for the birthday wish anyway. and oh, thanks for visited my blog! xx
seru ya, jd ingat jaman smu dolo. huhuhu... im old. sigh. oh no, no .. no.. no im not. im forever young.
km bday nya kapan dek?
yes, but they're not in the same school with me. i don't have a good relationship with my friends in my school :'( my birthday is in June 23rd when people having their own vacation, so i never get the chance to celebrate it right on the time :(
seruuuuu :)
Is that st. thomas?
God dont I miss high school already...
:)
yup :) are you the alumni of st.thomas 1? :)
Post a Comment